COVID 19 Response
At AREA Group, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees, suppliers and clients.
We are constantly updating our workplace SOP to ensure we are up to date with the latest Malaysian Ministry of Health and World Health Organization guidelines on COVID-19 prevention measures.
As part of our efforts to combat COVID-19, all visitors, delivery personnel and/or employees to AREA Group places of work will be required to adhere to the following:
- Our office hours were reduced from 0930 – 1630 (Monday to Friday) for the period of the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO)
- Wearing of face masks will be mandatory for all personnel. Those without facemasks will be refused entry onto our premises
- All personnel will undergo a mandatory temperature checks will be performed on arrival
- Upon arrival to our offices or worksites, please check-in to MySejahtera and AREA Check-In App upon arrival
- Observe social distancing measures while conducting business
- Sanitization stations are available at our locations
If an employee suspects or is suspected of displaying symptoms related to COVID-19, that person will be required to seek immediate medical attention and self-quarantine for 7 days.